Thursday, February 24, 2011

A Tease

Hello darlings!

I promise that tomorrow morning I will have another delicious recipe for you...and you will understand why I'm keeping it from you now. But for tonight, i thought I would show you some pictures of the Itty Bitty Kitchen! I share this tiny space with my lovely roomate Hilary, and sometimes it can get a bit cramped, but that's all part of it's adorable charm. 

The view down the galley...the daffodils are a present from my dad, and I swear I'm trying my hardest not to kill them! Isn't it cute though?? The great benefit of the galley is that we have this lovely large window at the end, so there's always natural light (helps with the pictures).

The itty bitty counter where all the magic happens! I've found the easiest way to keep things from getting totally out of control and totally chaotic is to use a second cutting board and put all the messy utensils on it, and then wash everything up at the end.

I hope you've enjoyed this little glimpse into the Itty Bitty Kitchen...and stayed turned for a yumlicious breakfast treat tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment